I was injured in a car accident in San Bernardino County. Can you help me there?

Yes.  We have 2 Inland Empire offices.  One in San Bernardino and one in Riverside.  We handle all types of accident cases, including car accidents in San Bernardino on a regular basis.  Call us now and we will tell you right over the phone if you have a case.  If you do, we can send our investigator to your home or office any where in San Bernardino County.

Peter Steinberg, Esq.
Connect with me
Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney Since 1982