Steinberg Injury Lawyers is proud to foster the coming generation of legal professionals by providing a scholarship of $1,000 to a law student demonstrating excellent promise in their area of study. Our personal injury lawyers understand the ever-increasing cost of education and wish to lessen the financial burden for one student.
Any student who has either been accepted to a graduate law school program, or who is currently attending law school and will continue to be in the following academic year, may apply. The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student in order to support their progress toward earning a degree in the field of law.
Please answer one of the following questions with an essay of no more than 1,000 words:
- What area of law are you most interested in practicing and why?
- If you could make one law aimed at reducing car accidents, what would it be and why?
- A scholarship of $1,000 will be granted to one student.
- Submissions will be assessed based on originality, creativity and writing quality.
- The submission deadline is March 15, 2018.
- The winner will be contacted by April 1, 2018.
- The candidate must be attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The candidate must either be accepted to a graduate law school program, or must currently be enrolled and continue to be during the following academic year.
- Email your submission to [email protected] with the subject line: Steinberg Scholarship Application.
- Include your name, university, major/area of study, phone number and email address in the body of the email.
- Attach your submission and a copy of your current academic transcript in .pdf or .doc format.
In 2017, Steinberg Injury Lawyers awarded a $1,000 scholarship to Jude Joanis, who is attending Temple University Beaseley School of Law. Congratulations Jude!