Your landlord should have liability insurance that offers protection if someone is injured on his or her property.  To obtain compensation for your slip and fall injuries, you will need to file a claim with your landlord’s insurance company.  However, depending on how severe your case is or the other factors involved, you might want to move forward with a lawsuit.

Many people are hesitant to file a claim against their landlords for fear that it will lead to eviction or hurt the landlord/tenant relationship.  If you are worried about what might happen if you pursue your claim, you should consider hiring a slip and fall attorney who will be able to handle your case objectively and work directly with your landlord’s insurance company.

A slip and fall lawyer will investigate your accident to determine who was at fault and will be able to find out details about your landlord’s insurance policy, including the coverage amounts.  Steinberg Injury Lawyers have handled thousands of injury cases and can help you with your claim.  For more information, call 800-350-8888.  We handle slip and fall cases throughout California.
Peter Steinberg
Connect with me
Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney Since 1982