No one plans on being involved in a car accident in Riverside, CA or anywhere for that matter. After being involved in a car crash emotions run high and many decisions need to be made. It does not cost anything to talk to an experienced personal injury attorney, but it could be very costly if you do not take the time to at least get an injury attorneys opinion.
Many factors come in to play after a car crash:
- Who was at fault
- What does the police report say
- Did the driver at fault have auto collision insurance
- Do you have extra coverage on your own auto insurance policy
- Were you or a passenger injured in the car wreck
It is safe to say that the insurance company does not have your best interest at heart after you unfortunate car accident in Riverside.
To avoid making any costly decisions by:
- Calling our office right now for a free consultation and,
- Order our free book "The 7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Ruin Your California Injury Claim"