If you are in an accident with a driver who does not have car insurance, or flees the scene, you may still be able to make a claim.  If you, or someone who lives with you, has Uninsured Motorist coverage (UIM) on your auto insurance policy you are covered.  

It does not matter if you were driving in a car, riding a bicycle or walking, Uninsured Motorists coverage will compensate you for your injuries.  Insurance companies can be resistant to these claim, so consult with one of our attorneys for more information on making a UIM claim.

Peter Steinberg
Connect with me
Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney Since 1982