People from all over the United States, and the world, come to Los Angeles to enjoy all that it has to offer. If you were visiting Los Angeles on vacation and the unfortunate auto accident happened, you may be considering handling this incident on your own. You might be questioning if you need the help of a local injury accident law firm. DO NOT TRY TO GO IT ALONE! The car accident ruined your vacation, but don't let it potentially ruin your physical and financial recovery.
Here are some things to consider when deciding if you need the help of an expert in auto injury cases:
- You were most likely in a rental car. What insurance did you take on the rental car? Does it cover just the damage to the car or does it cover injuries too?
- If a police report was filed, what does it say and how do you get it?
- The other vehicle was most likely driven by a local resident. Did they have insurance?
- You live out of state but does your own auto insurance cover you for this accident?
- If you charged your rental car on a credit card, is there additional coverage?
As you can see, resolving the issues of a car accident while on vacation can be very challenging. Choosing the best car accident lawyer in Los Angeles for you and your unique situation is the most important decision you might ever make.
Call us right now. Regardless of your time zone, we are available to talk to you 24/7. Call right now and talk with one of our lawyers. We can evaluate your case for free over the phone.evaluate your case