Within a couple of days, things have changed.
Your back started to feel a little sore, but you weren’t too concerned. After all, you were in an auto accident in Riverside. However, the pain has worsened and you decided to see your doctor. Turns out, you hurt your back pretty bad and you need physical therapy. In fact, you might even need surgery.
This situation may not be exactly what you went through, but chances are, if you are searching for information regarding Riverside car accidents, you have been in some type of wreck. If so, here are some actions you need to take right away and some that should be avoided:
- Get examined by your doctor as soon as possible. If you wait too long to get medical treatment, it will appear as though you weren’t badly injured.
- Write down the details of the crash. It is best to write down your recollection of the accident not long after it occurred.
- Obtain a copy of the police report. You will need this report, especially if you decide to file an injury claim.
- Don’t give a recorded statement regarding your Riverside auto accident. The adjuster from the other driver’s insurance company might contact you. Don’t give a recorded statement until you talk with a lawyer.
- Contact a Riverside car accident attorney. When serious injuries are involved, it is best to enlist the help of a lawyer. An experienced attorney will be able to step in on your behalf to ensure you are treated fairly.
For more information, call one of our Riverside car accident attorneys today at (800) 989-6385. The initial consultation is free, so you have nothing to lose by getting much-needed legal advice.
If you have been hurt in a Riverside car crash, you need to order a FREE copy of our book, 7 BIGGEST MISTAKES That Can Ruin Your California Injury Case. More information is below.