Losing a loved one is extremely painful and difficult to deal with. Whether the loss is a child, spouse, sister, brother, or other relative, the loss can make going on unbearable. Most victims of a Los Angeles wrongful death accident are left asking the questions of how and why the accident happened.
Moving on and thinking of the future after a Los Angeles wrongful death act may be hard. The last thing on the mind may be taking action against the person who wronged the loved one. As hard as it may be, it is important that the victim’s family take action. An experienced Los Angeles wrongful death lawyer at Steinberg Injury Lawyers can get a victim’s loved ones compensation for:
- Medical Expenses – Expenses paid out due to the care, hospitalization, or treatment of the loved one who died.
- Loss of a Companion – Sorrow, mental anguish, and loss of the companionship the loved one provided.
- Financial Loss – Future income that the loved one would have provided.
- Benefits – Loss of benefits the loved one provided, including health benefits, 401k, and pension.
- Property Damages – Damage to any property that was caused during the accident that led to the death of the loved one.
- Pain and Suffering – Pain and suffering caused by the loss of the loved one.
Pain and sorrow are normal feelings to have after an unexpected loss of a loved one. Unfortunately, these feeling often sidetrack many people from filing a claim.
The experienced and compassionate attorneys at Steinberg understand the pain and anguish associated with losing a loved one due to a wrongful death act. Although going to court to fight a case may be the last thing you want to do, it is important to do so. Ease some of the stress and hardship of a case by contacting Steinberg. Call 800-989-6385 today to schedule a free case evaluation.