Steinberg Injury Law is proud to foster the coming generation of legal professionals by providing a scholarship of $1,000 to a law student demonstrating excellent promise in their area of study. Our personal injury lawyers understand the ever increasing cost of education and wish to lessen the financial burden for one student.
Any student who has either been accepted to a graduate law school program, or who is currently attending law school and will continue to be in the following academic year, may apply. The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student in order to support their progress toward earning a degree in the field of law.
Please answer one of the following questions with an essay of no more than 1,000 words:
- “How do you plan on making a difference with your career in law?”
- “If you could make one law to make driving safer, what would it be and why?”
- “What obstacles have you had to overcome and how have they influenced your chosen career path?”
- A scholarship of $1,000 will be granted to one student.
- Submissions will be assessed based on originality, creativity and writing quality.
- The submission deadline is May 15, 2017.
- The winner will be contacted by June 1, 2017.
- The candidate must be attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The candidate must either be accepted to a graduate law school program, or must currently be enrolled and continue to be during the following academic year.
- Email your submission to [email protected] with the subject line: Steinberg Scholarship Application.
- Include your name, university, major/area of study, phone number and email address in the body of the email.
- Attach your submission and a copy of your current academic transcript in .pdf or .doc format.